Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Will This Make Me a Better Blogger?

After years working on the sketchiest of computer setups (I even blogged once from a computer lab at school, sigh), I've gotten myself a Macbook. I'm still figuring out how it works, but am excited and re-invigorated to work on artistic and research projects. Finally, a good computer!
What does this have to do with food? Um, not much I guess, except my old, failing Vaio made me dread blog entries. So hopefully they'll be more frequent now. Oh, and I've been looking through pictures and have come across many beautiful food ones that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!


a salami sandwich eaten on a picnic in Rome, Italy, October 2009


pomegranates in a piazza in Rome, Italy, October 2009

rabbit in white wine with olives,Rome, Italy, October 2009

fresh salad, Florence, Italy, October 2009


candy apples, Little Italy, New York City, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment